Monday 1 December 2014

Sharing the Hot Seat

As the final aspect of my collaboration with Roxanne, or Roxara as I like to call her now, I agreed to be interviewed by her, alongside Allison the owner of the blog Artful Trini.  The experience was a slightly bumpy road due to the technical difficulties that presented themselves. We all know that you can't completely rely on technology. As such, the interview was filmed and re-filmed 2 weeks later.

The interview consisted of thirteen questions based on art and my journey as a graphic artist. This included my inspirations as well as my fears. The interview went smoothly due to the fact that my life revolves around being a graphic artist and it is easy to speak on a topic that I live and breathe. It honestly only took one take. Now, I am no professional speaker, so imagine my shock when I realized that both Allison and I were able to deliver our answers, with no script, speaking straight from our heart. It was easy to tell how passionate we both were about our work, and it was very refreshing to meet someone who shared a similar passion to mine.

Here are some images taken from shoot numero uno:


Left: Zamfir, Myself, Roxanne & Allison



The second day of filming went just as smooth as the first and we made sure to put things in place to ensure that there would not be a repeat of the difficulties faced last. A link to the YouTube video will be posted here on my blog very soon so look out for it.

-S.R

No comments:

Post a Comment